To hand wash & dry:
- Turn your sweater inside out. This can help to prevent any pilling or friction in the fibers.
- Fill a basin with cool water. Add wool detergent, we recommend Eucalan natural
- Place sweater in water and swirl gently and let it soak for about 10-15 minutes
- Rinse. Drain the basin and gently press sweater to remove excess water, being careful not to wring or twist.
- Spread sweater on a thick, dry towel. Roll towel the way you would a yoga mat, pressing as you go. Do not twist towel.
- Unroll. Lay sweater on a dry towel on a flat, waterproof surface. Reshape sweater.
- Once completely dry, steam it to remove any wrinkles and revive the wool yarns.
- It is recommended to store your sweater folded.